On your scheduled collection day, please set your carts out by 6AM and space them 3 feet away from each other and 3 feet away from cars and other property. Having property spacing allows our drivers to safely and efficiently pick up the carts.
Please do not contaminate the content of any cart with unapproved items.
- Blue Cart - Recycling (not bagged)
- Green Cart - Organic Recycling (not bagged)
- Gray Cart - Trash, remaining non-hazardous solid waste (bagged)
Carts Sizes: 32 Gallon, 65 Gallon and 95 Gallon
When you sign-up for weekly trash service, you may also sign-up for weekly recycling and organic recycling at no additional charge.
Please contact us online or call 805-543-0875.
Please call or request via email the removal of bulky items such as mattresses, couches and applications. They are extra fees for this service.
Twice a year, we collect addition trash at no charge. Residents may also place out bulky items for pickup at an additional charge. Check the Schedule page for details.
Coastal Rolloff, a sister company, can handle all of your construction waste collection needs.
Contact us for oil and oil filter collection service.
Extra Material Pickup
Extra charges apply any time your trash, recycling or green waste exceed the capacity of your cart. (Lid won’t close or items placed by the side of carts).
To schedule an extra pickup, call 805-543-0875 to speak with a Customer Service Representative or request it online. Extra pickups occur on your regular collection day.
We can make allowances for emergencies.
Materials: Source Separated
For safety, environmental and legal reasons, please recycle and dispose of all the materials in your residence appropriately. San Luis Garbage, South County Sanitary, Mission Country Disposal and Morro Bay Garbage are not not authorized to haul hazardous waste.
Unaccepted Materials in all Garbage Containers
- Hazardous Waste - The SLO Integrated Waste Management Authority outlines what items are considered Household Hazardous and where they can be dropped off in San Luis Obispo County.
- Construction Waste – Take these items to the Cold Canyon Landfill or call Coastal Rolloff at 805-549-8332 to schedule a pickup.
- Dead Animals – Talk to your vet or contact Cold Canyon Landfill.
Please bag all pet waste and place in the gray (trash) bin to go the landfill.